Tuesday 7 January 2014

Reading challenge 2014

I'm a few days late with this, but it's time to announce my reading challenge for 2014. After successfully tackling non-fiction in 2013 (12 months=12 books), I've decided to continue expanding my reading horizons, so this year my challenge will focus on... poetry.

I've read hardly any poetry since leaving university, and even then everything I read was required for my course.

I'm not going to make this year's challenge too rigid, so, for 2014, I plan to read a number of works by a different poet each month. That's 12 poets over the course of the year, and while I won't be strict on how many poems I read, I will stick more closely to a timeline - meaning you'll find one post a month (rather than a flurry in December) talking about a different poet.

If you've got any suggestions of poets for me to try, please let me know, and also tell me about what reading challenges you're setting yourselves in 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...